Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Just a quick word to say that I am still around. Yes, I have moved into the house and I've been very, very busy with trying to organise this place, sort out the ex-rental, working full-time (no more Wednesdays off for a while) and then playing mum to the three termites. Although I have LOTS of programming to do for school I will endeavour to download all the pictures over the weekend and get my blog updated. Chat again soon.

Oh, and guess what?? I paid my first mortgage payments tonight!! How exciting is that? Bye bye renting...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so pleased for you Sharon. Can't wait to see the photos of your new home.How wonderful to be out of the rental and paying for your OWN home.Congratulations. Would love your snail mail addy, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodie (dixey_chicky93@hotmail.com)July 22, 2010 at 1:22 AM

    Hey Sharon,
    This is Brodie.
    I have been in contact with Shayna for the last couple of days, and got your blog.
    How are the boys?
    I hear you built a new house? hows that going for you?
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    much love
    -Brodie

    ReplyDelete