Monday, December 28, 2009

I've Been Inspired!

I'm not quilting at the moment as I am visiting family in my home town. I have, however, brought my laptop with me so I can continue to check my emails and keep reading everyone's blogs. I have discovered some blogs that are about cooking, so I have been inspired. With the post Christmas sales I have spent LOTS of money on various things, but look at what I got today!

I had so much fun going through the books at Target. I also bought some towels and floor mats for the house I'm building, but these are the best. I have my three boys' birthdays coming up in Jan, March and May so the Kids' Party Cakes book will come in handy. I have also enjoyed Sarah and Lisa's blog and that of Bakerella's so the
Easy Cupcakes and Cupcakes, Muffins & Baked Goods will also come in handy.

Now I'm actually looking forward to going back home so I can get into my own kitchen to whip up some goodies. In the meantime, I shall continue reading about what other people are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, now you may have inspired me to do some cooking. Good looking pictures, hope yours turn out as well.

    ReplyDelete